Prairie Meadows: Early Childhood Education
Our Annual ECFE Chili Supper is coming up on Thursday February 16th from 4:30-7:00pm…see flyer below for more details.
Please save and send in Box tops, Soup labels, Labels for Learning & Teals receipts
Cub Kids is a fee-based preschool which is open from 7:15 AM – 5:30 PM on school days. This program follows the New London-Spicer school calendar. Cub Kids serves children ages 3 – 5 years old and aims to prepare them for Kindergarten. Cub Kids is an inclusion based preschool program. Children enrolled in Cub Kids will have opportunities to collaborate with other Early Childhood programs in the NL-S district, as well as Kindergarten teachers, ECSE staff and other specialists if necessary.
The mission of the Cub Kids program is to ensure that no child starts behind; and that every child is ready to enter Kindergarten as a confident and capable student. Our goals are to teach children in a developmentally appropriate environment that encourages growth for children socially, emotionally, physically, and academically. We believe that all children deserve a safe place to grow to his/her fullest potential. Our staff members strive to provide program activities that are based on the uniqueness within each group of children.
320-354-2252 option 9
Val Walstrom – Coordinator
354-2252 ext. 2463 firstname.lastname@example.org
Cindy Klever-Office Assistant
354-2252 ext. 2452
Cub Kids & Preschool Teachers:
- Amanda Steffensen: 320-354-2252 ext.2458
- Anna Graham: 320-354-2252 ext. 2459
- Janelle Wittman: 320-354-2252 ext. 2453
- Stacy Brisendine: 320-354-2252 ext. 2457
- ECFE Classroom: 320-354-2252 ext. 2461
- Angie Gehrking Early Childhood Special Education: 354-2252 ext. 2320
- Lisa Gobernatz Speech Language Pathologist: 354-2252 ext. 2350
- Naomi Noeldner (Parent Educator): 320-354-2252 ext. 2456