Step One: Enrollment Checklist & Packet
The year-before-Kindergarten checklist:
Early Childhood Screening Record
- If your child still needs to complete their Early Childhood Screening, please make an appointment by calling, Jennifer Hellickson, 320-354.2252, Ext. 2463
- If your child or other children will be under the age of 5 at the start of the upcoming school year, they are not eligible for Kindergarten but they will be eligible for Preschool. Here is the application for our Cub Kids Preschool. Our Prairie Meadows Preschool received the 4-Star Parent Aware Award, which is the highest rating a preschool can receive.
Complete Enrollment Packet
Download, Print, Sign and Return to District Office, 101 4th Ave SW, New London, MN 56273
A Copy of the Certified Birth Certificate
- A complete immunization record or a non-medical objection signed and witnessed by a notary is required prior to entrance to Kindergarten.
Student Health Information Form
- This form is important for letting New London-Spicer Schools know about any of your child’s health conditions or necessary prescriptions.
If you have any difficulties or if questions arise while completing our enrollment packet, please contact Rachel Ree in our District Office, she is happy to assist our families!
320.354.2252 Press 0 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bus Transportation Form
- New London-Spicer Schools contracts with Palmer Bus Service of New London. For information on bus routes, and register your child(ren) please visit: http://palmerbusservice.com/new-london-spicer/
- Like and Follow them on Facebook; https://www.facebook.com/NLSPalmerBusService
Kindergarten Information Events
- Learn more about Kindergarten at Prairie Woods Elementary by attending an upcoming event. Click here for a list of upcoming events.