Community Task Force 2021
Welcome to the New London-Spicer Public Schools Community Task Force Page. This page will be a resource to update the New London-Spicer community about the state of the district, its financial health, and task force meeting resources.
We are hosting three meetings in April/May by Zoom video conference with a group of community members from across multiple stakeholder groups to seek their advice to help shape the school board’s response to the district’s financial challenges.
Community Task Force Meeting #1 Presentation and Summary Report
April 26, 2021 at 7:00 p.m.
2021 Task Force Members
- Kerry Johnson, Finance Industry
- Jamie Swenson, Self Employed & Real Estate Industry
- Lia Pfeifer, Education Industry
- John Bergman, New London Mayor
- Denny Baker, Spicer Mayor
- Leon Duchene, Agriculture Industry
- Kevin Combs, NLS Staff
- Frank Gustafson, NLS Alumn, Graduate Student
- Todd Nelsen, Pastor
- Gary Dahlberg, Retired
- Chad Renstrom, Technology Industry