WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF ROLLING OVER OUR WELCOME BACK PAGES FOR THE 2023-24 SCHOOL YEAR. PLEASE CHECK BACK SOON.
Please take a moment to review our 2023-24 District Calendar and our Back-to-School Informational Letter.
- High School Registration Day (Grades 9 -12) will be Wednesday, August 23, 2023. For more information regarding HS registration day click here.
- Middle School class schedules (Grades 5-8) will be viewable on our Parent Portal site on August 1, 2023.
- Elementary class schedules (Grades K-4) will be viewable on our Parent Portal site on August 1, 2023.
- PreK - Grade 8 will have Back-to-School Conferences (by appointment) the first two days of the school year (August 28 & August 29)
- Elementary and Middle School conference information will be sent electronically to all families on August 1. Please complete all the verification forms and sign-up for your students' conference time(s).
First Days of School:
Grades 9-12 will begin classes on August 28, 2023
PreK - Grade 8 will begin classes on August 30, 2023
To view 8th Street Photography's Packages, click here.High School Code: 77929NMiddle School Code: 77932DElementary Code: 78038KPreschool Code 78039N
High School Picture Day will be August 23, 2023 during the welcome back event from 2-7pm. Retakes will be on October 10.
Middle School Picture Day(s) will be August 28 and August 29, 2023 during Back-to-School Conferences. Retakes will be on October 24.
Elementary School Picture Day(s) will be August 28 and August 29, 2023 during Back-to-School Conferences. Retakes will be on October 26.
Preschool Picture Day(s) will be September 28 & 29, 2023. Retakes will be on November 14.
Staff Picture Day will be Wednesday, August 23, 2023, from 7:30-11:30am.
Parent Portal Accounts
Our main form of communication for families is Infinite Campus aka. Parent Portal. New London-Spicer Schools uses Infinite Campus to communicate information regarding grades, schedules, attendance, medical records, weather delays, enrollment, etc. We encourage our families to download the Campus Student and Campus Parent apps.No Parent Portal Account? Please email, Stacy Adams, email@example.com to get an access code to complete your Parent Portal setup. Setting up a portal account means you agree to abide by Policy 915 - Parent Portal.
Please click here for the pdf version.