Important Back to School Dates
On April 11, the New London-Spicer School Board approved changes to the 2022-23 District Calendar. Please take a moment to review the updated 2022-23 District Calendar by clicking here. Our At a Glance calendars, can be found on our homepage (nls.k12.mn.us) by clicking on the calendar icon.
Please note the following for the 2022-23 School Year:
- Class schedules for students in Grades 5-8 will be viewable on Parent Portal as of August 18, 2022.
- PreK - Grade 8 will have Back to School Conferences (by appointment) the first two days of school (August 29 & August 30)
- PreK - Grade 8 will begin classes on August 31.
- Grades 9-12 will begin classes on August 29.
- We will not be holding Open Houses but will transition our younger students (and their families) and collect all the paperwork during back-to-school conferences.
- Our high school families will complete the necessary paperwork and additional checklist items during their grade level registration day (Grades 9 & 10 on August 10 and Grades 11 & 12 on August 17). For more information regarding High School Registration, click here.
For more details regarding the 2022-23 calendar changes, please click here.
High School Picture Days will be August 10 and August 17, 2022 during Registration with Picture Retakes held on October 11, 2022.
Middle School Picture Day will be September 23, 2022 with Picture Retakes held on November 9, 2022.
Elementary School Picture Day will be September 20, 2022. Retakes will be scheduled at a later date.
Preschool Picture Day is TBD.
Staff Picture Day will be Tuesday, August 23, 2022 starting at 10:00 a.m.
Parent Portal & Communication
Our main form of communication for families is Infinite Campus. New London-Spicer Schools uses Infinite Campus to communicate information regarding grades, schedules, attendance, medical records, weather delays, etc. We encourage our families to download the Campus Student and Campus Parent apps.
If you are a new family, please complete the Parent Portal Activation Request form.The form may take a moment to load. To download and print, click on this If after a few minutes, the form does not load, scroll to the bottom of the page where you can click to download the form. Please be sure to review the Parent Portal Policy before submitting your activation form.
Please click here for the pdf version.