The goal of Health Services is to create and sustain a school health system that promotes and supports student achievement, health and well-being. At each school the Licensed School Nurse, assisted by the RN and LPN, provides the following services to support New London-Spicer students.
- Assess individual student health and developmental status
- Promote and maintain the health and well-being of all students
- Develop health plans for students with health conditions
- Coordinate prevention and control of communicable disease
- Develop a system of first aid and emergency care
- Conduct health screenings including vision and hearing, scoliosis and Early Childhood Screenings
- Participate in health education
- Recommend new and updated health policies
Families completing Step Four of the Kindergarten Enrollment Process can review the additional documents below. If any are applicable to your child please download and print to submit with your enrollment packet. Any questions regarding the health forms needed for Kindergarten enrollment can be directed to our District Nurse Michelle Stueve at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 320.354.2252 ext. 2612.