New Hire - More Info Coming Soon!
Prairie Woods School Nurse
320.354.2252 ext. 2360
Download Forms Here
The goal of Health Services is to create and sustain a school health system that promotes and supports student achievement, health and well-being. At each school the Licensed School Nurse, assisted by the RN and LPN, provides the following services to support New London-Spicer students.
- Assess individual student health and developmental status
- Promote and maintain the health and well-being of all students
- Develop health plans for students with health conditions
- Coordinate prevention and control of communicable disease
- Develop a system of first aid and emergency care
- Conduct health screenings including vision and hearing, scoliosis and Early Childhood Screenings
- Participate in health education
- Recommend new and updated health policies