Degrees and Certifications:
Ms. Illies - HS German
Welcome to German I and II. The courses give students the opportunity to communicate in German. The students will learn German using the four language skills of reading, speaking, listening, and writing. Emphasis will be placed on learning vocabulary and phrases. After German II students may host and/or travel to Germany, every year even summer.
Phone: 320.354.2252 ext. 2680
Best Time to Contact:
8:15 a.m. - 9:10 a.m.
1st Hour: Prep
2nd, 3rd, and 5th Hours: German 1
4th, 6th, and 7th Hours: German 2
1. Because of the various schedules of the other schools our time in class is very precious. Regular attendance is important. Please be on time to class and prepared. You are dismissed only by me.
2. You must ask to leave the ITV room. You may leave the room twice during a term, plan accordingly.
3. NO cell phones during class. Please turn your cell phones and other electronic devices off.
4. Learning a language is cumulative process. You must be committed to learning vocabulary and grammar.
5. Homework is part of your grade. It is due at the start of the hour. It will not be accepted after the hour has started.
6. Cheating will result in a zero. Do not have cell phones or other electronic devices out during tests or quizzes, as this will result in a zero.
7. NO food or beverages, other than water, in the ITV room.