Important Back to School Information
More Back-to-School information:
- Our high school families will complete the necessary paperwork and additional checklist items during their grade level registration day (Grades 9 & 10 on August 10 and Grades 11 & 12 on August 17). For more information regarding High School Registration click here.
- Class schedules for students in Grades 5-8 will be viewable on our Parent Portal site on August 18, 2022.
- PreK - Grade 8 will have Back-to-School Conferences (by appointment) the first two days of the school year (August 29 & August 30)
- Elementary conference information was mailed to PW families during the first week of August. If you have not received it, please call our Elementary Office, 320.354.2252 Press 1.
- Middle School back-to-school conference information was sent electronically to all families on August 8. Please complete all the verification forms and sign-up for your conference time between August 18 and August 28.
First Days of School: Grades 9-12 will begin classes on August 29. PreK - Grade 8 will begin classes on August 31.
To view 8th Street Photography's Packages Click Here.
High School Picture Days will be August 10 and August 17, 2022 during Registration with Picture Retakes held on October 11, 2022.
Middle School Picture Day will be September 22 in the PAC entryway and retakes will be October 25, 2022.
Elementary School Picture Day will be September 20, 2022. Retakes will be scheduled at a later date.
Preschool Picture Day(s) will be September 28 & 29, 2022.
Staff Picture Day will be Tuesday, August 23, 2022 starting at 10:00 a.m.
Parent Portal & Communication
Our main form of communication for families is Infinite Campus. New London-Spicer Schools uses Infinite Campus to communicate information regarding grades, schedules, attendance, medical records, weather delays, etc. We encourage our families to download the Campus Student and Campus Parent apps.
If you are a new family, please complete the Parent Portal Activation Request form.The form may take a moment to load. To download and print, click on this If after a few minutes, the form does not load, scroll to the bottom of the page where you can click to download the form. Please be sure to review the Parent Portal Policy before submitting your activation form.
Please click here for the pdf version.