New London-Spicer Prom May 6, 2023 - Schedule
Student Parking @ Prairie Woods
2:00 Seniors will line up in their cars
2:20 Juniors will line up in their cars
Grand March (2:45-6:00pm)
- 2:45-3:00 Students will drive a lap around the school in their grand march order. All members choosing to watch the grand march should remain in their cars or already be in their grand march spot. We want to avoid pedestrian traffic during their trip around school in their cars.
- 3:00 Grand March begins outside. The seniors will be first.
- 3:20 The indoor Grand March will begin. It will be hard for spectators to be at both the indoor and outdoor Grand March. You may want to choose only one location to make sure you entirely see at least one.
- 5:00 THE STUDENT ONLY program takes place in the PAC.
Dinner & Dancing (6:00pm-10:30pm)
- 6:00 Students transition to Little Crow Country Club
- 6:30 Dinner for Prom Attendees at LCCC
- 7:00-10:00 Photo Booth is open
- 7:30-10:30 Dance
- 10:00 Students are allowed to start leaving LCCC
- 10:30 Prom Ends
Post Prom Doors Open at 11:00pm
Post Prom is organized by a volunteer group and is not a school organized event. For more information about Post Prom please read this informational letter.
Prom invitations will be handed out to students the week before spring break- Students can not attend prom without returning the RSVP card from the invitation and paying the prom registration fee.
The registration fee is not set yet as we are waiting for invoices of expenses. It will be between $50-75 for attending the prom dinner and dance.
The order of the grand march is determined by the order the RSVP cards are returned (seniors 1st, then juniors). Students are placed in groups based on that order.